You can now Donate here!
What does the $125 donation get you?
- * FREE daily event admission – $30 daily value – or $15/person per day or $30/carload per day
- * FREE weekend camping space (*or $30 off a night at Milbank hotels) – $30 value
- * FREE firewood for those camping – bring your own fire ring (we’ll clean up the ashes) – $30 value
- * FREE vendor/swapper/exhibitor space – $30 value for each ($90 total value)
- * FREE show sled registration (otherwise $10 per sled – Ex: 3 sleds = $30, etc)
- FREE Friday night hog roast – $30 value
- $19 catered meal on Saturday – Late meal tickets (ordered after 5-28-22) are $25
- FREE limited edition 60 Years of the Cat mug – $60 value
- FREE keg Hamms Beer all 3 days – $30 value for duration of event
- FREE keg 1919 Root Beer all 3 days – $30 value for duration of event
- 1 FREE hooded sweatshirt or t-shirt – $30 value
= $480 value when using a two day example complete with all activities – can pick and choose
*Your $125 donation will be a great help to recover the cost of promoting the Milbank Show.
*Perk for duration of event for 1 person
To donate, click here!
**The donation perk package list above is NOT available for people at the gate. However, free will donations at the gate are welcomed. A donation box will be on the grounds.**
Questions? Contact Calvin (605-8801578) or Linda Moser (605-880-1803)